Saturday, July 26, 2008

Faith, Part 2

Continuing the blog on faith... Faith is something that is evident when you fully put your trust in something other than what you can do. This is an important thing that God holds each of us responsible for. Faith is a factor in how far you go in believing God for your needs. You can exercise faith by truly trusting God for your needs and leaving your cares with Him. There is nothing we can do without Christ, but in Him all things are possible. Those who belong to God are precious and perfect in His sight.

This week has been trying and that's the way life is. But I know He who is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I know God loves and cares for me and kept me all week. There were some people who did not make it this week. I am fortunate and grateful that God reigns and lives within me and within every believer in Christ. He is awesome and if you don't know Him, get to know Him.

Love you all and God richly bless and keep you...


-Ariel

No comments: