Tuesday, July 8, 2008

God is still Good...No matter what!

I know that for me personally at times I feel like no one understands me. I feel like life is tough and it's stressful and bills are crazy! But I know also that I have a God who created me for a mighty purpose. He created me in His very own image and that is saying a lot. As God's best creation, I know I cannot allow the circumstances of life to hold me down or make me feel sad for too long. At times I can get into an almost depressed state but that is the devil. We as Christian's have to know how to pray our way out of any trap that the devil may try to lay. Jesus did not die for me to be depressed but to live and to live an abundantly blessed life.

Sometimes I think wow, it would be great if only I had this, or that. God wants me to be happy and peaceful about what I have right now so that He can in turn bless me tremendously and that I will know exactly what to do with it! It is just like a real physical child, you would not give a child the keys to a car to drive when he is only two! That child has to grow, gain some maturity, and learn about driving before he can be trusted to even step foot into that car.

God has many blessings for His children, and He wants us to grow in maturity so that we may possess the keys to our destiny in Him! Choose life today! Praise God!

No comments: